Monday 17 June 2013

Bust out the Jams!

Please excuse the totally cheese-ball post title.....but I'm excited. In a very short period of time I've heard a lot of good news and have had many of the things I've been working so hard for finally 'fall into place'. Now that some of the pressure is off and the anticipation of waiting has sub-sided, I it's safe to say I can dedicate some time to making my blog much better! I think everyone could agree the addition of more personal pictures will be a good first step towards that goal.

One thing that I have been up to lately, which I've been very excited about, is P90X. I've had this dvd set for over a year, but to be honest have not actually followed the program; only done workouts as it suited me. I am now happily following the Lean program, and only just at the beginning of week 4 I have seen phenomenal results. It's actually quite amazing to watch your body change like this, and I cannot wait to see what I'll look like by the end of the 90 days. I don't really want to bring this up too much on this blog, simply because I don't want the blogs focus to be too much about weight loss. But since it is something important to me, I figures I should mention it as I will be commenting from time to time. 

Of course, weight loss also means I have been very enthusiastic about sewing and planning quite a lot of new clothing for myself. Meaning more outfit posts and more to blog about! Whoop! And I must admit that I am a proud fabric hoarder, and now that I've found a stable career I can once again commence ridiculously indulgent trips to the fabric store......I've already mentally planned out many of the items I will be getting!

~A

No comments:

Post a Comment