Wednesday 1 May 2013

I promise to myself

A blog is something that I've wanted (and attempted) to do for years now, and for some reason I always fall short on the actual posting.....I get lazy? Forgetful? Well no more!! I promised myself that this is the year (I count years as May - May, because I was born in May lol) I will do all those things I want to achieve and all those thing I always say I'll do.
 
So there, now it's on the internet.....which means I have boldly proclaimed this for eternity. I will be a blogger. Maybe no one will follow me for awhile, but maybe eventually someone will think what I have to say is pretty fantasic....or at least suitably entertaining!
 
My next blog post (I have to state this here becuase it solidifies to myself that I'm going to do it!) will be about my new skincare discovery, and a little about sewinf and why i love it sooo much
 
*A 

No comments:

Post a Comment